- Dried Lavender flowers have a multitude of benefits and uses. The flowers contain vitamins, antioxidants and cleansing properties which improve skin health. They have a strong floral scent that is relaxing and calming. Our lavender buds are completely natural with no artificial fragrance or chemicals. Lavender tea boasts a distinctive flavour and aromatic fragrance.
- The calming effect of lavender in the body is also thought to boost sleep.
- Lavender tea and extracts may help promote sleep, skin health, boost mood, and soothe anxiety.
- Lavender is possibly effective for treating alopecia aerate. This is a condition in which hair is lost from some or all areas of the body.
- Lavender aromatherapy may improve symptoms in some people with depression.
- Lavender for First Aid and Wound Healing
- Lavender used as a supplement for better health benefits.
- Lavender is widely used as important ingredient in tea products.
- Lavender can be add to blends for enhancing taste and possesses various health benefits.
- Lavender has wide application in Ayurvedic, pharma and food industries.