- Aloe Vera, sometimes described as a “wonder plant,” is a short-stemmed shrub. Aloe is a genus that contains more than 500 species of flowering succulent plants. The medicinal claims made about Aloe Vera,as with many herbs and plants, are endless.
- Aloe Vera may help reduce dandruff.
- Aloe Vera may enhance insulin sensitivity and help improve blood sugar management.
- Aloe Vera may also help treat constipation.
- Aloe Vera may help to prevent acne and pigmentation.
- Aloe Vera used as a supplement for better health benefits.
- Aloe Vera is widely used as important ingredient in Cosmetic products and as well as tea products.
- Aloe Vera can be add to blends for enhancing taste and possesses various health benefits.
- Aloe Vera has wide application in Ayurvedic, pharma and food industries.