- Bacopa monnieri, also called brahmi, water hyssop, thyme-leaved gratiola, and herb of grace, is a staple plant in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. Bacopa monnierihas been used by Ayurvedic medical practitioners for centuries for a variety of purposes, including improving memory, reducing anxiety, and treating epilepsy
- Bacopa monniericontains active compounds called bacosides, which have been shown to have antioxidant effects, especially in the brain.
- Bacopa monnierimay have potent anti-inflammatory properties and suppress pro-inflammatory enzymes and cytokines.
- Bacopa monnierimay help improve memory, attention, and the ability to process visual information.
- Bacopa monnierimay help reduce stress and anxiety by elevating mood and reducing cortisol levels.
- Bacopa monnieri is generally safe, but some people may experience nausea, stomach cramps, and diarrhea.
- Brahmi used as a supplement for better health benefits.
- Brahmi is widely used as important ingredient in cosmetic products.
- Brahmi can be add to blends for enhancing taste and possesses various health benefits.
- Brahmi has wide application in Ayurvedic, pharma and food industries.