- The lemon, Citrus limon, is a species of small evergreen tree in the flowering plant family Rutaceae, native to South Asia, primarily North eastern India. Lemon peel contain high amounts of Vitamin C and calcium and thus helps in improving and maintaining bone health. It also helps in preventing bone related diseases like inflammatory polyarthritis, osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Lemon peel contains antibacterial substances that may inhibit microorganism growth.
- Lemon peel is high in antioxidants, including D-limonene and vitamin C.
- Lemon peel extract may bolster your immune system due to its flavonoid and vitamin C content.
- Lemon peel may dissolve gallstones.
- Lemon Peel used as a supplement for better health benefits.
- Lemon Peel is widely used as important ingredient in cosmetic and tea products.
- Lemon Peel can be add to blends for enhancing taste and possesses various health benefits.
- Lemon Peel has wide application in Ayurvedic, pharma and food industries.