- Dried ginger is nothing but fresh ginger, which has undergone a drying process. The fresh rhizomes are soaked in water overnight after which the outer peel is carefully removed using a knife or a peeler. They are washed again and then sun-dried on mats around a week.
- Dry ginger facilitates weight loss by improving digestion, which helps in burning stored fat and processing glucose in the blood.
- Dry ginger is natural remedy for controlling high blood sugar in the body.
- It involves degeneration of the joints in the body, leading to symptoms like joint pain and stiffness.
- Ginger may fight harmful bacteria and viruses, which could reduce your risk for infections.
- Dried Ginger used as a supplement for better health benefits.
- Dried Ginger is widely used as important ingredient in tea products and seasoning products.
- Dried Ginger can be add to blends for enhancing taste and possesses various health benefits.
- Dried Ginger has wide application in Ayurvedic, pharma and food industries.