- Black pepper Piper nigrum is a flowering vine in the family Piperaceae, cultivated for its fruit, known as a peppercorn, which is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning. It has been deemed the “king of spices” and used in ancient Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years due to its high concentration of potent, beneficial plant compounds.
- Black pepper is rich in a potent antioxidant called piperine, which may help prevent free radical damage to your cells.
- Black pepper extract may improve blood sugar control.
- Black pepper increases the absorption of essential nutrients and beneficial plant compounds.
- Black pepper has a subtle heat and a bold flavour that makes it a tasty addition to almost any dish.
- Black pepper helps in good digestion and when it is consumed raw, hydrochloric acid is released by the stomach and helps in breaking down the proteins.
- Black Pepper used as a supplement for better health benefits.
- Black Pepper is widely used as important ingredient in seasoning and tea products.
- Black Pepper can be add to blends for enhancing taste and possesses various health benefits.
- Black Pepper has wide application in Ayurvedic, pharma and food industries.