- Fennel is a perennial, pleasant-smelling herb with yellow flowers. It is native to the Mediterranean, but is now found throughout the world. Dried fennel seeds are often used in cooking as an anise-flavoured spice. Fennel is widely cultivated, both in its native range and elsewhere, for its edible, strongly flavoured leaves and fruits.
- Fennel Seed may Help Regulate Blood Pressure.
- Fennel seed may Reduce Water Retention.
- Fennel Seeds may Reduce Asthma Symptoms.
- Fennel seed may help Purify Blood.
- Fennel seed may Improves Eyesight.
- Fennel Seed used as a supplement for better health benefits.
- Fennel Seed is widely used as important ingredient in tea products and seasoning products.
- Fennel Seed can be add to blends for enhancing taste and possesses various health benefits.
- Fennel Seed has wide application in Ayurvedic, pharma and food industries.