- Generating new sales lead & convert them.
- Handling key customer account & generate business from those accounts.
- Developing and implementing detailed marketing plans across food product
- Closing new sales for all food products across all markets – especially US &
- Achieving sales targets as per the business plan.
- Working with the team to ensure they all achieve targets as well.
- Working closely with the procurement team to ensure products are sourced timely and accurately.
- Providing suggestions for new product launch based on customer demand
- One point of contact for customer from Purchase Order to receivable
- Responsible for Customer compliant management in coordination with the Quality department.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Strong network with global retailers & distributors will be added advantage.
- Good Communication & presentable personality
- Good Analytical skills
- Computer proficiency
- Should be a quick learner
- Flexible for work in terms of time
- Must have a valid passport & US Visa candidate is prefered
- Experience in working on Spices/Herbs/Extract product is preferable