- Blue Cornflower is an herb. The Blue cornflower dried flowers are used to make medicine. A magnificent wild plant with a clear blue flower, cornflower naturally grows in acidic garden soil, grain fields and mountainous ranges in our areas. Its flowers, both delicate and airy, make the landscape feel pristine.
- It may beneficial for those people experiencing stress, anxiety, depression and other nervous system disorders.
- Blue Cornflowers make a beautiful addition to fresh salads, where their nutritional value adds calcium, mineral salts, folate and vitamin C to the diet.
- Blue cornflower tea Believed to support good digestion.
- Blue cornflower May help in the treatment of urinary tract infection.
- Blue cornflower used as a supplement for better health benefits.
- Blue cornflower is widely used as important ingredient in tea products.
- Blue cornflower can be add to blends for enhancing taste and possesses various health benefits.
- Blue cornflower has wide application in Ayurvedic, pharma and food industries.