- Ajwain or Trachyspermum Ammi also known as ajowan caraway, bishop’s weed, or carom is an annual herb in the family Apiaceae (or Umbelliferae). Both the leaves and the seed‑like fruit (often mistakenly called seeds) of the plant are consumed by humans. It improves cholesterol levels, May lower blood pressure. Combats peptic ulcers and relieves indigestion. May prevent coughing and improve airflow, has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Cloves contain fiber, vitamins, and minerals, so using whole or ground cloves to add flavour to your food can provide some important nutrients.
- Cloves are high in antioxidants, including eugenol, which can help reduce oxidative stress.
- Cloves may promote oral health, thanks to their antimicrobial properties, which may help kill harmful bacteria.
- Clove has the capability of fighting inflammation in your mouth and throat.
- Cloves are packed with hydro-alcoholic compounds such as eugenol and flavonoids that are helpful in increasing the bone density and mineral content in bones.
- Cloves used as a supplement for better health benefits.
- Cloves is widely used as important ingredient in seasoning and tea products.
- Cloves can be add to blends for enhancing taste and possesses various health benefits.
- Cloves has wide application in Ayurvedic, pharma and food industries.