- Bhringraj is also known as Kesharaj which means “Ruler of the hair”. It is rich in proteins, vitamins and antioxidants which help protect the body against certain infections. According to Ayurveda, Bhringraj juice rejuvenates the skin and thereby helps reduce the signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles and patchy skin due to its anti-aging property. Bhringraj powder along with a carrier oil (like coconut oil) can also be used to manage skin infections and allergies due to its antimicrobial property.
- Bhringaraj gives a boost to immunity.
- Bhringaraj is good for people with diabetes.
- Bhringaraj helps in dealing with asthma and bronchitis.
- It contains hair-vitalising herbs which can prevent premature greying and help in dealing with hair loss.
- Topical application of paste of Bhringaraj leaves on the skin helps in dealing with skin infections.
- Bhringaraj used as a supplement for better health benefits.
- Bhringaraj is widely used as important ingredient in seasoning products.
- Bhringaraj can be add to blends for enhancing taste and possesses various health benefits
- Bhringaraj has wide application in Ayurvedic, pharma and food industries.