- Cumin is the dried seed of the herb Cuminum cyminum, a member of the parsley family. The Cumin plant grows to about 1 to 2 feet tall and is harvested by hand. Cumin is a key component in seasoning ingredients. There are many medicinal and culinary uses for cumin seeds. They are valued in Ayurvedic medicine as a helpful digestive support, often brewed into a healing drink.
- Cumin seed Powder is widely used as important ingredient in seasoning products.
- Cumin seed Powder helps to control blood sugar.
- Cumin seed powder may Fights bacteria and parasites.
- Cumin seed powder has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Cumin seed powder may help lower cholesterol
- Cumin seed powder used as a supplement for better health benefits.
- Cumin seed powder is widely used as important ingredient in seasoning products.
- Cumin seed powder can be add to blends for enhancing taste and possesses various health benefits.
- Cumin seed powder has wide application in Ayurvedic, pharma and food industries.