- Ajwain or Trachyspermum Ammi also known as ajowan caraway, bishop’s weed, or carom is an annual herb in the family Apiaceae (or Umbelliferae). Both the leaves and the seed‑like fruit (often mistakenly called seeds) of the plant are consumed by humans. It improves cholesterol levels, May lower blood pressure. Combats peptic ulcers and relieves indigestion. May prevent coughing and improve airflow, has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Ajwain improve the flow of stomach acids, which can help to relieve indigestion, bloating, and gas.
- Ajwain helps in avoiding nasal blockage by discharging the mucus easily.
- Ajwain seed powder and extract in high doses may reduce elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Ajwain seeds may act as a calcium-channel blocker and help lower blood pressure levels.
- Ajwain seeds may help fight peptic ulcers and improve indigestion
- Brahmi used as a supplement for better health benefits.
- Brahmi is widely used as important ingredient in seasoning products.
- Brahmi can be add to blends for enhancing taste and possesses various health benefits.
- Brahmi has wide application in Ayurvedic, pharma and food industries.