- Dried Amla Fruit is also known as Indian Gooseberry or Amalaki. It is ripening in autumn, the berries are harvested by hand after climbing to upper branches bearing the fruits. The taste of Indian emblica is sour, bitter and astringent, and it is quite fibrous. Dried Amla fruit is the purest form of Vitamin C and it enriches you from within by making the blood vessels stronger and thicker.
- Amla berries are rich in vitamin A, which is key to improving eye health.
- It may improves your immunity so that you can fight infections easily.
- Amla fruit benefits is that it reduces the risk of heart disease by regulating the build-up of bad cholesterol.
- Amla is rich in antioxidants that help in fighting free radicals in the body.
- Amla powder gives you glowing skin and also keeps it hydrated.
- Amla fruit used as a supplement for better health benefits.
- Amla fruit is widely used as important ingredient in cosmetic products.
- Amla fruit can be add to blends for enhancing taste and possesses various health benefits.
- Amla has wide application in Ayurvedic, pharma and food industries.